~Diario di Corte ~ Il Regno di Alexandra Borgia

Jamie Dornan foto, video e interviste

« Older   Newer »
marliv2004
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/2/2015, 23:19

Grazie Samy
Avevo letto delle terribili perdite è dovuto crescere subito....mamma e amici!
Devastante!!
Grande stima per Jamie e per l'uomo che ė diventato

*rosamy*
CAT_IMG Posted on 16/2/2015, 23:22

Figurati Mari!!
Devastante davvero.. due perdite immense sempre, figuriamoci per un adolescente..

^Sere
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/2/2015, 10:05

tristi ma davvero dolci queste parole..
Jamie dev'essere davvero un ragazzo speciale!

e si merita il successo che ha, perchè per me, è bravo!!!

marliv2004
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/2/2015, 20:09

Anche per me Sere......non discuto la bellezza perché sapete quanto mi piace io adoro i ragazzi con il viso pulito ma in lui ho visto un'anima vera e pura e spero che il suo successo sia duraturo nel tempo!!
Quando parla della moglie e della figlia si illumina ed ė meraviglioso!!!

*rosamy*
CAT_IMG Posted on 17/2/2015, 20:21

Hai trovato le parole giuste Mari.. anch'io vedo in lui un'anima pura e pulita..

marliv2004
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/2/2015, 10:05

New/Old Fan Pictures from Alfred Dunhill Links Championship
(October 2014)

JDornanLife%2B(2)

JDornanLife%20%281%29

After Party

JDornanLife%20%283%29

Fonte

Jamie parla di sua figlia Dulcie

DornanFamily

Is there anything sexier than a man who loves looking after his kids? Seeing a masculine guy being all sensitive and doting on his little ones might just be one of the hottest things, like, ever.

David Beckham has always set the precedent pretty high for fathers everywhere but we think there's a new fit dad on the block - step forward Fifty Shades of Grey heartthrob Jamie Dornan!

Jamie, 32, became a dad when his wife Amelia Warner gave birth to their daughter Dulcie in November 2013. They've always kept their family life private but Jamie hasn't held back when it comes to discussing how much he loves fatherhood - aw!

Right from the very beginning the actor was very hands-on and supported Amelia during her labour.
'I was very much there for the birth; it's a mad situation!' says Jamie. 'My father [Jim, an obstetrician] has delivered over 6,000 babies, my stepmother's an obstetrician gynaecologist and I've been around a lot of baby talk in my life.

'But still, nothing actually prepares you. I hope I'm a good dad. It's the most joyous thing imaginable. It's totally changed our lives but only for the positive.'

Too. Cute.

Jamie, who is determined to protect little Dulcie and won't allow photographers of her published, loves being a parent so much that it annoys him when some mums and dads only discuss the dreaded sleepless nights and more challenging aspects of having a baby.

'People are so f***ing down about having kids - in those early months when people are saying, "Say goodbye to sleep." Well of course, you've got a baby!' the doting dad explains.

'I was discouraged by people's attitude so it was refreshing when we occasionally met people who said, "It's the best thing, you're going to love it." I saw a pregnant friend the other night and I was like, "Embrace it! Don't listen to all the people who are down on it, because it's only good".'

Even nappy changing and getting up in the middle of the night can't deter Jamie's enthusiasm - swoon!

'Before I had my daughter I changed my niece's nappy on a horrific occasion in Hyde Park. And it was like more s**t than I'd ever seen in my life,' says Jamie.

'I was with my wife, who wasn't my wife at the time, and it was quite early on in the relationship. I was like, "I'm not sure I could ever get used to this." But you do, and you don't even think about it.

'Weirdly, I get enjoyment out of changing a nappy. I find it such a levelling thing. I don't mind getting up in the middle of the night with her - although we're lucky because she sleeps for 12 hours.'

Oh Jamie, could you be any more perfect? We've no doubt that Jamie will continue to be an amazing dad as Dulcie gets older. He's already ruled out embarrassing his little girl in the future by introducing her to his first major movie, Fifty Shades Of Grey, where her dad gets naked as kinky businessman Christian Grey.

'I really hope it's not something I have to deal with,' he jokes to Stylist.

'She's well entitled to see it at some stage. Certainly not for 17 years, but I doubt she'd want to. I am certainly not going to be putting a DVD in her stocking for Christmas. "Now's your time, you've waited long enough..."'

Yup, we think Jamie Dornan is definitely THE hottest dad in the world right now.

Fonte

marliv2004
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/2/2015, 10:28

New/Old Outtakes from Café Magazine (Swedish)
Photoshoot - 2004

JDLife

JDornanLife%20%281%29 JDornanLife%20%282%29 JDornanLife%20%283%29

JDornanLife%20%285%29 JDornanLife%20%286%29 JDornanLife%20%287%29

BTS of Photoshoot

JDornanLife%20%288%29

Fonte

snowbab
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/2/2015, 10:35

Carinissimo quando parla della figlia e carinussimo in questo photoshoot :) sta benissimo con i capelli rasati, secondo me!

marliv2004
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/2/2015, 11:16

Jamie con sua figlia

B-Fsy8mCQAAmlWk

B-FszW1CMAAIYF4

B-FsyqvCcAAF0sq

B-FsyR8CAAAeMHn

Fonte

*rosamy*
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/2/2015, 12:43

*-* Jamie e la figlia sono qualcosa di meraviglioso e dolcissimo!
Nella terza foto poi!! Beata Amelia!!

E quanto ho sognato di vedere tutto questo anche per un'altra coppia :(

^Sere
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/2/2015, 12:50

Una Meraviglia!!!!

marliv2004
CAT_IMG Posted on 18/2/2015, 17:01

Un uomo innamorato di sua figlia!!!!!
La terza foto è di una tenerezza mostruosa mi commuove!!!!

Prossimo progetto lavorativo!!!!!

Netflix Picks Up All Rights to 'Jadotville'

JDLife

The streaming giant has announced a major play that concluded in the final days of the EFM, flexing its mighty claws for all rights to one of the hottest packages in Berlin.

Netflix plans a multi-territory release in 2016 on Jadotville, the upcoming war thriller to star Jamie Dornan of Fifty Shades Of Grey and Guillaume Canet that Bloom introduced to international buyers at the recent market.

It is understood the release will incorporate a qualifying theatrical run for awards consideration. Netflix cut the deal with UTA Independent Film Group on behalf of the film-makers.

Commercials and video director Richie Smyth will direct from Kevin Brodbin’s screenplay and partners with producer Alan Moloney of Parallel Film.

Principal photography is set to begin in April on what Smyth and Moloney recently described to Screen in Berlin as an epic story of heroism that weaves together action, intrigue and geopolitics.

Dornan, riding high after the $266.4m global launch of Fifty Shades Of Grey over the weekend, will play Irish UN battalion commander Patrick Quinlan against the backdrop of an actual 1961 stand-off at a Congolese mine.

The soldier led 150 men in defiance of a 3,000-strong force of local troops and French and Belgian mercenaries. Canet will portray a French commander who sought to defeat Quinlan and his men.

The story received little publicity in Ireland until recently, when the heroics of Quinlan and his men finally earned recognition

Fonte

New/Old Picture of Jamie
(2014)

JDornanLife

Fonte

New/Old Picture of Jamie
(2006)

JDornanLife%2B2

Fonte

Jamie's Personal Trainer Neil McTeggart Talks About His 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Workout

JDL1

Fifty Shades Of Grey has got everything you’d expect from the biggest film of 2015: sex, awkwardness and expensive clothes. But was 
it all nerve-wracking for the frequently naked stars? You bet. Both Jamie (who plays Christian Grey) and Dakota Johnson (Ana Steele) made no secret of the fact they were nervous about parading around in their birthday suits, with Jamie last week admitting he still felt like a “skinny kid”.

“I have massive hang-ups about my physical appearance,” Jamie reveals. “If I see an image of myself, all I see is this skinny kid and I don’t like it.”

Talking exclusively to heat, the man responsible for Jamie’s fit body – Neil McTeggart from IronFit in Belfast – says, “Jamie was always a skinny kid, he’s very lean.” Neil adds, “We do various workout programmes, like street work, which focus on body weight. Rather than using a lot of equipment, you use your body as your gym. We take the best moves out of things like yoga, gymnastics and body-building. It’s all about kettle bells, climbing ropes and doing gymnastic rings. Diet-wise, it’s not restrictive.”

Jamie’s been training at IronFit with Neil (and another trainer, Niall Greenan, who actually went to school with Jamie) since he bagged his role in The Fall back in 2013.

Fonte

New Interview of Jamie with Golf Digest + New/Old Picture from Alfred Dunhill Links Championship

JDLife

GolfDigest - At the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship in Scotland this past October, we had a chance to talk golf with a couple of actors: Jamie Dornan, who stars in the uber-hyped movie "Fifty Shades of Grey". Dornan, 32, is from Holywood in Northern Ireland, the same hometown as world No. 1 Rory McIlroy.

GD: Who were your golf idols growing up?

Jamie: Darren Clarke was huge for me. He's from where I come from, and a few more boys from that part of the world are flying the flag now like Padraig Harrington, who I played with today, which was an absolute treat.
GD: What are some of your favorite courses?

Jamie: I play most of my golf at Wilshire Country Club in Los Angeles, but I'm now a member of Royal Belfast. We're very protective of our courses in Northern Ireland, like Royal County Down and Portrush. As links courses go, Kingsbarns is about as beautiful as it gets.

GD: Now that you've played with some tour pros, what's the biggest difference between your game and the way they play?

Jamie: I've watched a lot of big golf events, and those guys are inspirational. I was here at St. Andrews in '95 when John Daly won the Open and at Carnoustie in '99 when Jean Van de Velde was having fun in the burn there, and Paul Lawrie took it home. Their dedication—it's incredible to see up close.

GD: Would you give up acting to be a pro golfer?

Jamie: If I could play a professional golfer in a film, that would be cool. Golfers have some life, but it's similar to what we do, too. You are away a lot, and if you have a family, it's tricky.

Fonte

Jamie Dornan - Dior
(2005)

tumblr_njytuxoyOZ1sy06poo3_500 tumblr_njytuxoyOZ1sy06poo2_500

Fonte

Edited by marliv2004 - 3/3/2015, 14:56

*rosamy*
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/2/2015, 00:22

CITAZIONE (marliv2004 @ 18/2/2015, 10:05) 

Jamie parla di sua figlia Dulcie

DornanFamily

Is there anything sexier than a man who loves looking after his kids? Seeing a masculine guy being all sensitive and doting on his little ones might just be one of the hottest things, like, ever.

David Beckham has always set the precedent pretty high for fathers everywhere but we think there's a new fit dad on the block - step forward Fifty Shades of Grey heartthrob Jamie Dornan!

Jamie, 32, became a dad when his wife Amelia Warner gave birth to their daughter Dulcie in November 2013. They've always kept their family life private but Jamie hasn't held back when it comes to discussing how much he loves fatherhood - aw!

Right from the very beginning the actor was very hands-on and supported Amelia during her labour.
'I was very much there for the birth; it's a mad situation!' says Jamie. 'My father [Jim, an obstetrician] has delivered over 6,000 babies, my stepmother's an obstetrician gynaecologist and I've been around a lot of baby talk in my life.

'But still, nothing actually prepares you. I hope I'm a good dad. It's the most joyous thing imaginable. It's totally changed our lives but only for the positive.'

Too. Cute.

Jamie, who is determined to protect little Dulcie and won't allow photographers of her published, loves being a parent so much that it annoys him when some mums and dads only discuss the dreaded sleepless nights and more challenging aspects of having a baby.

'People are so f***ing down about having kids - in those early months when people are saying, "Say goodbye to sleep." Well of course, you've got a baby!' the doting dad explains.

'I was discouraged by people's attitude so it was refreshing when we occasionally met people who said, "It's the best thing, you're going to love it." I saw a pregnant friend the other night and I was like, "Embrace it! Don't listen to all the people who are down on it, because it's only good".'

Even nappy changing and getting up in the middle of the night can't deter Jamie's enthusiasm - swoon!

'Before I had my daughter I changed my niece's nappy on a horrific occasion in Hyde Park. And it was like more s**t than I'd ever seen in my life,' says Jamie.

'I was with my wife, who wasn't my wife at the time, and it was quite early on in the relationship. I was like, "I'm not sure I could ever get used to this." But you do, and you don't even think about it.

'Weirdly, I get enjoyment out of changing a nappy. I find it such a levelling thing. I don't mind getting up in the middle of the night with her - although we're lucky because she sleeps for 12 hours.'

Oh Jamie, could you be any more perfect? We've no doubt that Jamie will continue to be an amazing dad as Dulcie gets older. He's already ruled out embarrassing his little girl in the future by introducing her to his first major movie, Fifty Shades Of Grey, where her dad gets naked as kinky businessman Christian Grey.

'I really hope it's not something I have to deal with,' he jokes to Stylist.

'She's well entitled to see it at some stage. Certainly not for 17 years, but I doubt she'd want to. I am certainly not going to be putting a DVD in her stocking for Christmas. "Now's your time, you've waited long enough..."'

Yup, we think Jamie Dornan is definitely THE hottest dad in the world right now.

Fonte

La traduzione:

C'è qualcosa di più sexy di un uomo che ama prendersi cura dei suoi figli? Vedere un ragazzo virile essere tutto sensibile e affettuoso nei confronti dei suoi piccoli potrebbe essere proprio una delle cose più hot di sempre.

David Beckham ha sempre stabilito, ovunque, un precedente (inteso come record) piuttosto alto per i padri, ma riteniamo che ci sia un nuovo papà che si adatta alla parte – un passo avanti al rubacuri di Cinquanta Sfumature di Grigio, Jamie Dornan!

Jamie, 32anni, è diventato padre quando sua moglie Amelia Warner ha dato alla luce la loro figlia Dulcie nel novembre 2013. Hanno sempre mantenuto la loro vita familiare privata, ma Jamie non si è tirato indietro quando si è trattato di parlare di quanto ama la paternità - aw!

Proprio fin dall'inizio l'attore è stato molto partecipativo e ha sostenuto Amelia durante il travaglio.
'Ero lì per la nascita; è una situazione pazzesca!' dice Jamie. 'Mio padre [Jim, un ostetrico] ha fatto nascere oltre 6.000 bambini, la mia matrigna è una ginecologa ostetrica e sono stato circondato da un sacco di discorsi sul linguaggio infantile.’

'Ma niente in realtà ti prepara. Spero di essere un buon padre. E’ la cosa più gioiosa che si possa immaginare. Ha completamente cambiato le nostre vite, ma solo in senso positivo’.

Troppo. Carino.

Jamie, che è determinato a proteggere la piccola Dulcie e non permetterà ai fotografi di pubblicarla, ama così tanto essere un genitore che si infastidisce quando alcune mamme e alcuni papà parlano solo delle temute notti insonni e degli aspetti più impegnativi di avere un bambino.

'La gente è così fo*****mente avvilita riguardo l’avere bambini - in quei primi mesi la gente va dicendo "Dite addio al dormire." Beh, certo, hai un bambino! ' spiega il padre affettuoso.

'Sono stato scoraggiato dall'atteggiamento della gente, quindi è stata un'esperienza rigenerante quando occasionalmente ho incontrato persone che dicevano: “E' la cosa più bella, lo adorerai (essere padre)." Ho visto una mia amica incinta l'altra notte ed io ero tipo "Accoglila (la gravidanza)! Non ascoltare tutte le persone che sono depresse al riguardo, perché è solo una cosa bella". '

Neanche cambiare i pannolini e alzarsi nel bel mezzo della notte non può scoraggiare l’entusiasmo di Jamie - Svengo!

'Prima di avere mia figlia ho cambiato il pannolino a mia nipote in un'occasione terribile in Hyde Park. Ed era come se quella fosse la maggior quantità di m***a che avessi mai visto in vita mia ', dice Jamie.

'Ero con mia moglie, che non era ancora mia moglie allora, e la relazione era abbastanza agli inizi. Io ero tipo: "Non sono sicuro che potrò mai abituarmi a questo." Ma poi lo fai, e non ci pensi nemmeno.'

'Stranamente, traggo appagamento dal cambiare un pannolino. La trovo una cosa di livellamento (credo intenda che porta alla pari padre e madre). Non mi dispiace alzarmi nel cuore della notte con lei - anche se siamo fortunati perché lei dorme per 12 ore '.

Oh Jamie, potresti essere più perfetto? Non abbiamo dubbi che Jamie continuerà ad essere un padre incredibile mentre Dulcie diventa grande.
Ha già escluso di far imbarazzare, in futuro, la sua bambina facendole conoscere il suo primo film importante, Cinquanta Sfumature di Grigio, dove suo padre si spoglia interpretando il perverso uomo d’affari Christian Grey.

'Spero davvero che non sia qualcosa che dovrò affrontare', scherza con Stylist.

'Avrà il diritto di vederlo ad un certo punto. Certamente non per i prossimi 17 anni, ma dubito che lei vorrà. Certamente non metterò il DVD nella sua calza di Natale (dicendole) "Ora è arrivato il tuo momento, hai aspettato abbastanza a lungo ..." '

Sì, pensiamo che Jamie Dornan sia sicuramente il papà più hot del mondo in questo momento.

Ma quanto dolce è questo ragazzo? Parla con una tale venerazione... Una meraviglia *-*

Se riesco, domani traduco qualcos'altro...

marliv2004
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/2/2015, 07:45

Samy.......grazie!!!
Un papà modello !!!
Mi domando ma esistono veramente uomini così perfetti nel mondo dello spettacolo!???

CAT_IMG Posted on 19/2/2015, 11:02

Millennium Member

Group:
Mistery Lady

'Anonymous

buongiorno a tutte..

da queste parole traspare una persona veramente bella dentro e fuori...

Dulcie... ma poteva scegliere un nome più puccioso?... :)

485 replies since 28/10/2014, 10:27   7617 views