Group:

'Anonymous

FanPics di Robert al Concerto di Bjork

4e7784b8d0ca11e2830722000a1f9d75_7

674c613cd0cc11e2ab5722000a1f9684_7

webastagram |instagram via Kelly

Tweets via lasagarobsten

@RyanRyed
WTF! My girl went nuts over Rob Pattinson @Bjork concert tonight. Why does women do that shit?

@PoppiLiv
Saw Rob Pattinson at Bjork tonight! Nice guy!

Rob è stato ieri sera al Palladium di Hollywood al concerto di Bjork. Era anche accompagnato da Katy Perry e altri amici *

E ' stato anche il suo amico regista, Nico Jareki, e così è con lui che è stato perché non è con il gruppo di Katy Perry *

Tweets antecedenti alle foto , avvistamento Rob + Katy con John al CM

@myRKinterests
Katy P, John Mayer, and Rob had dinner at Chateau Marmont last night https://twitter.com/alexbiston/status/343502689906339840

e se si apre il link sopra c'è lo status di questa convo

@ChrisAntonacci1
@alexbiston Can you please tell us something about seeing John & Katy last night!!! Thanks

@alexbiston
@ChrisAntonacci1 I was at #chateaumarmont and her and John Mayer just walked in! They were both looking amazing!

‏@KatyCatTiffi
@alexbiston Hey gurl! Thanks for the info! We're they accompanied by anyone else do you know?

‏@alexbiston
@KatyCatTiffi yep, Robert Pattinson!

@KatyCatTiffi
@alexbiston Awesome thanks!!

@peoplemag
Back on again? Katy Perry and John Mayer step out (with friends). http://ow.ly/lQihH

@Orig_JerseyGirl
Lets ask them! @peoplemag “@Ellatah25: I wonder why People neglected to mention the fact that Rob was out with Katy at CM last night.”

@Orig_JerseyGirl
oh and robert pattinson “@ETCanada: Back on? Katy Perry and John Mayer Step Out (with Friends)
www.people.com/people/article/0,,20707472,00.html … via @PeopleMag”

@kstewnewsNOW
So Rob is hanging with Katy and friends while Kristen is hanging with her friends somewhere else....

@myRKinterests
Katy, John, and Rob hanging out together is good news. Maybe they will convince Rob to finally come out with that album bye

Teenage Dream!

IMG_0542

Why the hell is Katy Perry so friendly?! Katy is such a nice girl! Katy was out last night having fun in Hollywood with her friends, and.....Robert Pattinson! I guess Katy and Rob are friends now. I was shocked to see them together!! There were rumors going around saying they are dating. I was excited to see Katy then what a surprise to see Rob at the same place!!

My friends and I went up to Katy.....and she started to sign my friends magazine....then saw my other friends approaching....she goes, "looks like you started a trend here!" As we were approaching with our magazines. As soon as we asked her Katy goes, "Well I always do, do it!" What a sweet girl! We took photos and stuff but I actually got to chat with her. I was like I'm NOT walking away without chatting with Katy....in such a calm envirorment! I just had to bring up Selena Gomez and her music! Katy said Selena is sweet and that she's friends with her. Then I brought up Selena's hit song, "Come and get it." She told me how she loved it. And yes I told Katy about my friend that loves her and was out of town....she told me to tell her hiii. I know I know....I'm always yapping away! I'm NOT going to go up to Miss Katy Perry and just say hiii and ask for a picture, you only live once, so chat away!!

source| via

Edited by Alexandra Borgia - 9/6/2013, 21:36

CAT_IMG Posted on 9/6/2013, 20:03

" Siamo fatti della stessa sostanza dei sogni" W. Shakespeare

Group:

'Anonymous

Katy Perry Checks Out Bjork in Concert

katy-perry-060913sp

Happy to be hanging out below the stage and not on it, Katy Perry attended a Bjork concert with friends at the Pantages Theater in Los Angeles on Saturday (June 8).

The "Firework" singer wore a short black dress, long black coat over it, nylons, and heels as she made her way past autograph-seekers stationed at the door.

Having enjoyed the concert, the 28-year-old songstress tweeted, "Dear Bjork, how do I join your traveling girl cult? #brilliantshow."

On Friday, Katy was spotted at the Chateau Marmont with friends, including on-again, off-again boyfriend John Mayer.

Enjoy the pictures of Katy Perry at a Bjork concert in Los Angeles (June 8).

gossip center

Edited by veronicaspuffy - 11/6/2013, 04:40

1 replies since 9/6/2013, 12:46   331 views