CITAZIONE (claudia @ 24/5/2011, 15:14) 
Interviewer: "How similar are you to Edward?"
Rob: "We both think sex without love doesn't make sense."

E poi ci chiedono perchè lo amiamo... :wub:

claudia
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/5/2011, 14:34

Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Rob and Kristen - The look of love...

Since 2008; i have watched two people grow together, work together and ultimately form a bond together, that i have not seen in my lifetime. Certainly, you can look over past Hollywood success stories; of romances that have been found on the set of a movie or television show. A few successful unions spring to mind, although i was a bit young to fully appreciate them

Paul Newman - Joanne Woodward; 1958 - 2008.

Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward where considered one of the most successful marriages in Hollywood. They celebrated their Golden Wedding Anniversary in 2008 ( marrying in Las Vegas - January 29th 1958) shortly before Paul's death. They both met when Joanne was very young; her agent introduced Joanne to an unknown actor called Paul Newman. She didn't like him at first, but found herself not being able to resist him. They began working together as understudies on a Broadway play called 'Picnic' finding common interests and being able to talk to each other about everything and anything. Nothing 'physical' between them happened at this point, because Paul was already married to his first wife Jackie. But for him, it was literally love at first sight.

Their careers took off as they went their separate ways, but Paul couldn't get Joanne out of his head and later, in 1954 he asked his wife Jackie Witte for a divorce but she refused, because he wanted to marry Joanne. Jackie later relented, after she saw the anguish it was causing Paul and knew he didn't love her. Paul and Joanne starred together in a movie called 'A Long Hot Summer' (1957 - released 1958) where it was said that the two of them couldn't deny their attraction for each other anymore. Less than a week after the divorce was final; Paul and Joanne got married...

Paul died in September 2008 leaving Joanne a widow.
*Information gathered from source; autobiography by Melissa Steward-Newman*

If you consider back then - two people finding each other irresistible while the other is in a relationship, was an absolute scandal. Resulting in it being pushed under the carpet, and never spoken about. Some things in Hollywood haven't changed that much, have they?

Okay - enough with the heavy...my point and i do have one is this.

*similar photograph to Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward?*

Like Joanne and Paul; Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson met on the set of a production they were both involved in. Like Joanne and Paul; Kristen and Rob found a common ground with one and other and got on very well. Too well it seems, because the set was literally rife with people suggesting they spent an inordinate amount of time with one and other - character building. Very much like Joanne and Paul, they found themselves falling for one and other?

When you take into account back in the 1950's; a scandal such as infidelity or blooming romances was not seen or heard of as much. Considering the only resource in getting 'gossip' out was via bulletin reports in Variety or radio and television news, when there was nothing else going on. Even back then; the world loved to gossip but there was little access to it. Not like today when, the breaking news comes in fast and furious - with fan visits to sets bringing back all the juicy gossip. Hollywood was in a good place for curtailing some of the most outrageous of scandals. It doesn't happen like that now - much to the chagrin of some people, who would prefer a lot of things got swept under the carpet or buried in a roll of PR red tape.

So let's stop for a minute and try and understand what makes (for some fans) Rob and Kristen's romance any different than say;

The 'Newman and Woodward' of the 1950's?
Answer: there is no difference. Not as far as falling for each other in real life is concerned. Oh, and Paul Newman had his fair share of kooky fans, who didn't want him getting married to Joanne - never mind dating her!

Today's interest is no different than back then; of a young Hollywood actress who captures the attention of a young Hollywood actor. Only this time; the young dark haired beauty goes by the name Kristen Stewart who captured Robert Pattinson's interest, when she starred in a movie he had watched. I could go on and on as to why she intrigued him right from the word go, and how i think they are such a sweet couple - but really do i have to?
I saw that look (photograph above) on his face during the Twilight era; when he couldn't help but gaze at Kristen with such adoration. You would have thought they had stood on the Red Carpet in Los Angeles as a couple, instead of co-stars? Doesn't take a genius to see that he is looking at Kristen's lips right there (puckering up to win the MTV's Best Kiss award the following year perhaps?) for lips are indeed an erogenous zone; and one that he is physically responding to and wants to kiss.
Even when they are working, the tenderness that Rob has shown Kristen is second to none. In the movies he does outside the franchise; the tender loving care he takes of Kristen, has not been seen anywhere else. And that includes feeding Tai jelly beans from his pockets

Let's not forget that Kristen has given Rob her quota of loving adoring stares over the time. The intensity that passes between them, needs no introduction. They both look at each other and an immediate communication happens - as if they can speak through eye contact alone.
Every time you see Kristen smile and look up at Rob; when he is not too busy staring down at her that is, you can feel the pull between them. That indescribable feeling of adoration and love that only happens between two people who are in LOVE...
They both can't stop looking at each other, even when really they shouldn't be. During the early part of 2008; it was reported widely that Kristen was dating another actor whom she had met on the set of one of her movies when she was 13 - Michael Angarano. Despite all of this, Kristen looked considerably nervous as she stood beside the 6ft actor on the Red Carpet of the MTV Movie Awards (their first public appearance together) her twitchy disposition didn't help matters, as it drew more curiosity towards their 'on screen chemistry' that was batted around in the entertainment outlets, mainly thanks to their Director - Catherine Hardwicke.

That instant feeling that draws you to the other, is there in black and white. Kristen was as smitten with Rob as he was with her...

In the years i have followed these two people and this fandom; i have never seen a more powerful connection between a man and a woman than i have seen in Rob and Kristen. What started out as a friendship initially, has developed into so much more. Rob is taken - that is definitely a fact!
Kristen is adored by Rob. She is literally everything to him, and anyone who knows or works with Rob knows this. Including the recent movie he has just promoted. Cast members, including his love interest in the movie - Reese Witherspoon have all said the same thing. Rob speaks often about Kristen and it can't help be noticed, he is 100% deeply in love with her. The only people who seem to find this hard to swallow, are those that have appointed themselves 'Kristen Haters' because what was seen before as rumours, with no clear evidence to match the fact. Has become more and more apparent, as their relationship is no longer hidden anymore from prying eyes and whispering tongues. It actually appears now to be seen as a given - Rob is with Kristen.
Before it was seen as their way of 'keeping what is theirs' secret for now. There was never to be any talk or questioning surrounding their speculated romance. Fans could only get little hints of a romance, when they were caught by the ever increasing paparazzi looking for that 'golden ticket' capturing some PDA on film. Their luck came in the shape of a 'chaste kiss' inside their car, as they drove away from the New York Premiere of Water for Elephants; where a very giddy and happy Rob placed a quick kiss on a shy and embarrassed Kristen. After that, any speculation is purely done by those that see it necessary to try and bring down or destroy fans, simply by the lack of good common sense. PR has always been screamed about Rob and Kristen but, if you look back at Joanne and Paul's romance - was that all PR as well?
Paul Newman was considered a sex symbol in the early days of Hollywood; with his cheeky mischievous manner and sparkling blue eyes. Women adored him and men hated him, because with every movie that came out - wives and girlfriends would flock to the cinemas just to see him perform. And, like i said - Paul had his own class of kooky-nutters, who all hated Joanne for stealing this fine specimen of a man for her own.

Rob is seen as a young hot Hollywood leading actor and much like Paul Newman; he has legions of women who all adore every single thing he does...with the exception that he is with to an actress who they believe has stolen him from them.
Swings and round-a-bouts as far as i am concerned. Pretty soon, they will have to accept that there is nothing PR or fake about Rob and Kristen's relationship, anymore than there was about Paul and Joanne's - and theirs lasted 50 years before his sad passing.

Oh, and that's another thing; Paul and Joanne never entered into the whole 'Hollywood' life of the rich and famous - of needing to socially be seen. They were both equally famous in their own rights; but their life together outside the movie making industry, was strictly private and kept that way. They lived in Connecticut as well as an apartment in New York and a home in Malibu; where they brought up their three daughters, and only went to Los Angeles or (Tinseltown) when a Movie Premiere or an Awards show was taken place. Remind you of anyone? Paul was also very complimentary of his wife Joanne when it came to speaking from the heart. Like Rob, he tended to thank the woman in his life for her patience and understanding, and of why she put up with him;

Paul Newman: "Joanne has always given me unconditional support in all my choices and endeavours, and that includes my race car driving, which she deplores. To me, that's love."

The greatest success for any relationship is unconditional support for one and other. Kristen has supported Rob right from the very beginning. From pleading with Catherine Hardwicke that it had to be him for the role of Edward, to the times when he felt no one was listening to him - she stood her ground and supported Rob. A young unknown got a chance in Hollywood mainly because one girl saw the potential in his ability to be greater. To have some faith in himself, and she has done this consistently ever. By the same token, Joanne had a lot to say about her husband as well;

Joanne Woodward: "Being married to the most considerate, romantic man".

Rob denies it frequently that he's not really a romantic, but that's just a bluff because clearly he is. He has always been very considerate of Kristen's feelings and in his own way, a very romantic and tender man. As seen many times in the way he protects and supports her in everything she does. There is also the familiar in working with the same person and having an intimate connection with them, that helps with the acting. This would particularly be relevant for Rob and Kristen, and the final two movies they have just finished together. Joanne spoke of this herself, and how working with Paul made certain things easier;

Joanne Woodward: "Familiarity ... Very often you have to work with someone you don't know, and part of truth on screen is having the truth of a relationship and being comfortable with someone. It's very hard to manufacture. If you've never met someone and you have to be intimate with them, and I don't just mean sexual intimacy but comfortable touching somebody or interrupting their sentences, and that's built in if you are married to somebody. All the history you would have to work on is all just there."

You can see where i am leading this don't you? The truth behind being able to carry off good chemistry in a movie, is if it's there to begin with. And boy has it often been said just how 'good' Rob and Kristen's chemistry was from the very first audition; right through the first movie and has continued since then.
You can't fake what isn't there pure and simple. By Joanne Woodward's own admission; the reason her work with her husband Paul was so believable and real, was simply because you can't fake that kind of intimacy - it has to already be there. Passion and anger can also stem from deeply formed emotions between the two lead actors, so for someone to simply suggest 'it's because they're good at acting' well that's very wrong indeed. The emotional connection Rob and Kristen have as Edward and Bella, is completely different from the role of say Tyler Hawkins in 'Remember Me.' Critics found Rob's acting exceptional as Tyler, but his chemistry with Ally played by Emilie de Ravin lacked the spontinatety of Edward's passionate confessions and deep looks of love, that pass between he and Bella. Could Joanne actually be speaking the truth? Of course those that will disagree with this comparison, are those still hankering on the chance that it's all smoke and mirrors. That Kristen and Rob's believable chemistry just stems from good acting...

Water for Elephants is another movie in which Rob once more, dons the hat of the romantic lead (something Paul Newman was very familiar with) alongside Reese Witherspoon. And although they have an amazing friendly rapport - once more critics found themselves loving the whole atmosphere of the movie and Rob's acting, but found the romance between Marlena and Jacob lacking a certain spark. Could it have been the era of the movie (set in the 1930's) where men and women seemed to be surpressed when it came to passionate exchanges, be the reason behind the lack of spark - who knows? What is very certain is that Rob and Kristen made Edward and Bella come to life out of the pages of a young adult book series. Not only that, but their kinetic chemistry - the spark between them, came from that development and turned into something very deep and meaningful for both.
Not everyone is lucky enough to meet a man or woman that as soon as you look into their eyes, you can see your future in them. For those lucky enough to do so, they hold onto it with both hands and don't let go. Rob has often confessed he wants to work with Kristen again, but because of their obligations to the Twilight Saga that's been an impossible dream. Well he's no excuse now; the movies are done and all remains is the promotional aspect. I'm sure that when the right project comes along, they will team up again. Just as Joanne and Paul; who later went on to star in ten movies together. The last one in 1990 - Mr and Mrs Bridge.

Why did i pick Joanne Woodward and Paul Newman, as the Hollywood couple to compare Rob and Kristen to? Both are passionate and very honest people; who didn't go into acting for the fame or adulation. They went into it because of their love for acting and found a person who had the same drive and passion as they did. Had a sense of honesty and truthfulness about them, that appealed to the other person. Rob and Kristen may well be the modern Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward (and that's a bad thing?) Both love their craft and make movies, because they believe in the script and believe they can bring the characters to life. They're not into the Hollywood scene and shy away from attention as much as possible. They don't live their lives in and out of celebrity magazines; or walk into areas that they will be seen and photographed at. They ultimately don't believe in selling their relationship short; cheapening it by allowing everyone inside so that they can criticize and ridicule them.

If anything, having an honest view of life and a person beside you that shares that view, is a very good thing indeed and shows a friendship and companionship that will last a very, very long time indeed.

My thoughts finally turn to another comment from the legend that was Mr. (Blue eyes) Newman - may he rest in heavenly peace until his dear Joanne joins him;

Paul Newman: “I’ve repeatedly said that for people who have as little in common as Joanne and myself, we have an uncommonly good marriage. We are actors. We make pictures and that’s about all we have in common. Maybe that’s enough. Wives shouldn’t feel obligated to accompany their husbands to a ball game, husbands do look a bit silly attending morning coffee breaks with the neighborhood wives when most men are out at work. Husbands and wives should have separate interests, cultivate different sets of friends and not impose on the other ... You can’t spend a lifetime breathing down each other’s necks ... We are very, very different people and yet somehow we fed off those varied differences and instead of separating us, it has made the whole bond a lot stronger.”
*Extracts taken from; Newmans Luck and Crossing the bridges with the Newmans.*

People who believe Rob and Kristen should be with each other...all the time, are living in a very surreal world. Were everything is picture perfect - a fantasy; because that's how they believe a couple should be - when it's not. There are times when Rob and Kristen will not always be with each other; work commitments, other people surrounding their lives, families and social friends. This is not something to run around in a mass panic over - this is simply life and two people can live a very successful relationship/marriage doing other things outside of each other. Rob and Kristen's personalities are very different from one and other, and that's why they work. They have differences of opinions and different views and outlooks in life. To try and make them into a modern day Barbie and Ken; all plastic and fake, shows the depth of actual understanding when it comes to relationships and love. And those are the fake relationships out there.

T.

SPOILER (click to view)
Rob e Kristen - lo sguardo di amore ...

Dal 2008, ho visto due persone crescere insieme, lavorare insieme e in ultima analisi, formare un legame insieme, che non ho visto nella mia vita. Certo, si può guardare corso degli ultimi successi di Hollywood, di romanzi che sono stati trovati sul set di un film o show televisivi. A pochi primavera successo sindacati in mente, anche se ero un po 'giovane per apprezzarle pienamente

Paul Newman - Joanne Woodward, 1958-2008.

Paul Newman e Joanne Woodward, dove considerato uno dei matrimoni più riusciti di Hollywood. Hanno celebrato le loro nozze d'oro nel 2008 (sposato a Las Vegas - 29 gennaio 1958) poco prima della morte di Paul. Entrambi conosciuti quando Giovanna era molto giovane, il suo agente introdotto Joanne a un attore sconosciuto chiamato Paul Newman. Non gli piace in un primo momento, ma si ritrovò a non essere in grado di resistergli. Hanno iniziato a lavorare insieme come understudies su una commedia di Broadway chiamato 'Picnic' trovare interessi comuni e di essere in grado di parlare tra loro di tutto e di niente. Niente di 'fisico' tra loro successo a questo punto, perché Paolo era già sposato con sua moglie Jackie primo. Ma per lui, era letteralmente amore a prima vista.

La loro carriera decollò come sono andati i loro modi separati, ma Paolo non poteva ottenere Joanne fuori di testa e più tardi, nel 1954 chiese alla moglie Jackie Witte per un divorzio, ma lei ha rifiutato, perché voleva sposare Giovanna. Jackie poi cedette, dopo aver visto l'angoscia che stava causando Paolo e sapeva che non l'amava. Paul e Joanne recitato insieme in un film dal titolo 'A Long Hot Summer' (1957 - Pubblicato il 1958) dove si diceva che loro due non poteva negare la loro attrazione per l'altro più. Meno di una settimana dopo il divorzio è stato finale; Paul e Joanne si sono sposati ...

Paul è morto nel settembre del 2008 lasciando una vedova Giovanna.
* Le informazioni raccolte dalla fonte, autobiografia di Melissa Steward-Newman *

Se si considera allora - due persone, trovare l'altro irresistibile mentre l'altro è in una relazione, era uno scandalo assoluto. Risulta più spinto sotto il tappeto, e mai parlato. Alcune cose a Hollywood non sono cambiate più di tanto, hanno?

Okay - basta con le pesanti ... il mio punto e io ho uno è questo.

* Fotografia simile a Paul Newman e Joanne Woodward? *

Come Giovanna e Paolo, Kristen Stewart e Robert Pattinson ha incontrato sul set di una produzione che erano entrambi coinvolti in Come Giovanna e Paolo, Kristen e Rob ha trovato un terreno comune con uno e gli altri e preso molto bene. Troppo bene a quanto pare, perché il set era letteralmente pieno di gente che suggerisce hanno trascorso una quantità eccessiva di tempo con uno e gli altri - formazione del carattere. Molto simile a Giovanna e Paolo, si sono trovati a cadere per uno e gli altri?

Quando si prende in considerazione di nuovo nel 1950, uno scandalo come l'infedeltà o romanzi fioritura non è stato visto o sentito parlare così tanto. Considerando l'unica risorsa in cui l'errore 'gossip' è stato attraverso le segnalazioni di bollettino di varietà o giornali radio e la televisione, quando non c'era altro in corso. Anche allora, il mondo amava gossip ma c'era poco accesso ad esso. Non come oggi, quando, le ultime notizie viene in fast and furious - con visite ai set di fan riportare tutti i pettegolezzi succosi. Hollywood era in un buon posto per limitare alcuni dei più scandaloso di scandali. Non succede così adesso - con grande dispiacere di alcune persone, che preferirebbero un sacco di cose sono nascoste sotto il tappeto o sepolti in un rotolo di nastro rosso PR.

Quindi cerchiamo di fermare per un attimo e cercare di capire ciò che rende (per alcuni fan) romanticismo Rob e Kristen è diverso che dire;

Il 'Newman e Woodward' del 1950?
Risposta: non c'è differenza. Non per quanto riguarda cadere uno per l'altro nella vita reale è interessato. Oh, e Paul Newman aveva la sua giusta quota di tifosi kooky, che non voleva lui sposare Giovanna - non importa la datazione il suo!

interesse di oggi non è diverso da allora, di una giovane attrice di Hollywood che cattura l'attenzione di un giovane attore di Hollywood. Solo che questa volta, la giovane bellezza dai capelli scuri va sotto il nome di Kristen Stewart che ha catturato l'interesse di Robert Pattinson, quando ha recitato in un film che aveva visto. Potrei continuare a lungo sul motivo per cui lei lo incuriosito proprio dalla parola andare, e come penso che siano una coppia così dolce - ma davvero devo?
Ho visto quello sguardo (foto sopra) sul suo volto durante l'era di Twilight, quando non poteva fare a meno di guardare con Kristen adorazione del genere. Si sarebbe pensato che era rimasto sul tappeto rosso a Los Angeles come una coppia, invece di co-star? Non ci vuole un genio per vedere che lui sta guardando le labbra Kristen è proprio lì (? Puckering fino a vincere Best MTV's Kiss premio l'anno successivo, forse) per le labbra sono in effetti un erogena della zona, e uno che è fisicamente rispondere e vuole baciare.
Anche quando si sta lavorando, la tenerezza che Rob ha dimostrato Kristen è seconda a nessuno. Nei film che fa al di fuori del franchising; la cura amorevole prende di Kristen, non è stato visto da nessun'altra parte. E che comprende l'alimentazione jelly bean Tai dalle tasche

Non dimentichiamo che Kristen ha dato Rob sua quota di amare sguardi adoranti nel tempo. L'intensità che passa tra di loro, ha bisogno di presentazioni. Si guardano l'un l'altro e di una comunicazione immediata accade - come se si può parlare attraverso il contatto con gli occhi da soli.
Ogni volta che vedete Kristen sorridere e guardare su Rob, quando non è troppo occupato a guardare verso di lei che è, si può sentire l'attrazione tra di loro. Quella sensazione indescrivibile di adorazione e di amore che si verifica solo tra due persone che si amano ...
Entrambi non può smettere di guardarsi l'un l'altro, anche quando in realtà non dovrebbe essere. Durante la prima parte del 2008, ma è stato ampiamente riportato che Kristen era la datazione un altro attore che aveva conosciuto sul set di uno dei suoi film quando aveva 13 anni - Michael Angarano. Nonostante tutto questo, Kristen sembrava molto nervoso mentre stava accanto l'attore 6ft sul tappeto rosso del Mtv Movie Awards (la loro prima apparizione pubblica insieme) sua indole nervosa non ha aiutato le cose, in quanto essa ha di più la curiosità verso la loro 'su schermo chimica 'che è stato battuto in giro per il locali di intrattenimento, soprattutto grazie al loro direttore - Catherine Hardwicke.

Quella sensazione immediata che si richiama agli altri, c'è in bianco e nero. Kristen era colpito con Rob come è stato con lei ...

Negli anni ho seguito queste due persone e questo fandom, non ho mai visto una connessione più potente tra un uomo e una donna che ho visto in Rob e Kristen. Quello che era iniziato come un amicizia inizialmente, si è trasformata in molto di più. Rob è presa - che è sicuramente un dato di fatto!
Kristen è adorato da Rob. Lei è letteralmente tutto per lui, e chi conosce o lavora con Rob lo sa. Compresa la recente film che ha appena promosso. I membri del cast, compreso il suo interesse di amore nel film - Reese Witherspoon hanno detto tutti la stessa cosa. Rob parla spesso Kristen e non può fare a farsi notare, lui è al 100% profondamente innamorato di lei. Le uniche persone che sembrano trovare questo difficile da digerire, sono quelle che loro stessi hanno nominato 'Kristen Haters', perché ciò che è stato visto prima come dicerie, senza alcuna prova chiara per abbinare il fatto. È diventato sempre più evidente, il loro rapporto non è più nascosto più da occhi indiscreti e sussurrare lingue. Sembra davvero di essere visto ora come un dato - Rob è con Kristen.
Prima che fosse visto come il loro modo di 'mantenere ciò che è loro' segreto per ora. Non c'è mai stato da qualsiasi discorso o in discussione che circondano la loro storia d'amore speculato. I tifosi possono ottenere solo piccoli richiami di una storia d'amore, quando furono catturati dai paparazzi sempre più alla ricerca di quel 'biglietto d'oro' catturando alcuni PDA su pellicola. La loro fortuna è venuto in forma di 'casto bacio' dentro la loro auto, come si allontanò dal New York Premiere di Water for Elephants, in cui una molto stordito e felice Rob posto un bacio veloce su un timido e impacciato Kristen. Dopo di che, ogni speculazione è puramente fatto da coloro che vedono la necessità di cercare di abbattere o distruggere i fan, semplicemente dalla mancanza di buon senso. PR è stato sempre urlato su Rob e Kristen, ma, se si guarda indietro a romanzo di Joanne e Paolo - era che tutti i PR come bene?
Paul Newman è stato considerato un sex symbol nei primi giorni di Hollywood, con il suo modo sfrontato e malizioso scintillante occhi azzurri. Le donne lo adoravano e gli uomini lo odiava, perché con ogni film che è venuto fuori - mogli e fidanzate che affollano i cinema solo per vedere lui eseguire. E, come ho detto - Paolo aveva la propria categoria di kooky-matti, che tutti odiavano Joanne per il furto di questo bell'esempio di un uomo per il suo.

Rob è visto come un giovane attore di Hollywood che porta caldo e molto simile a Paul Newman: ha legioni di donne che tutti adorano ogni singola cosa che fa ... con la differenza che lui è con un attrice che credono che lo ha rubato da loro .
Altalene e rotondo-a-attacchi, per quanto mi riguarda. Ben presto, dovranno accettare il fatto che non c'è nulla di PR o falso rapporto su Rob e Kristen, più di quanto ci fosse di Paul e Joanne's - e la loro durata 50 anni prima della sua dolorosa scomparsa.

Oh, e questa è un'altra cosa, Paul e Joanne mai entrati in tutta la vita 'Hollywood' dei ricchi e famosi - di dover socialmente essere visto. Erano entrambi ugualmente famosi i propri diritti, ma la loro vita insieme al di fuori del mondo del cinema facendo, era strettamente privato e tenuto in quel modo. Hanno vissuto in Connecticut, nonché un appartamento a New York e una casa a Malibu, dove hanno portato i loro tre figlie, e solo è andato a Los Angeles o (Tinseltown) quando prima di un film o uno spettacolo Awards si è avuto luogo. Vi ricorda qualcuno? Paolo è stato anche molto in omaggio della moglie Joanne suo quando si trattava di parlare dal cuore. Come Rob, tendeva a ringraziare la donna della sua vita per la sua pazienza e comprensione, e del perché ha messo su con lui;

Paul Newman: "Joanne mi ha sempre dato sostegno incondizionato a tutte le mie scelte e gli sforzi, e che include la mia guida auto da corsa, che lei deplora Per me, questo è l'amore.."

Il più grande successo per qualsiasi rapporto è il supporto incondizionato per uno e gli altri. Kristen ha sostenuto il diritto Rob fin dall'inizio. Di eccepire con Catherine Hardwicke, che doveva essere lui per il ruolo di Edward, ai tempi in cui si sentiva nessuno lo ascoltava - si alzò la sua terra e sostenuto Rob. Un giovane sconosciuto avuto la possibilità di Hollywood soprattutto perché una ragazza ha visto il potenziale della sua capacità di essere più grande. Per avere fiducia in se stesso, e ne ha fatto costantemente questo mai. Per lo stesso motivo, Joanne aveva molto da dire su di lei marito pure;

Joanne Woodward: "Essere sposata con il più premuroso, l'uomo romantico".

Rob nega spesso che egli non è davvero un romantico, ma questo è solo un bluff perché chiaramente che è. Lui è sempre stato molto rispettoso dei sentimenti Kristen e nel suo modo, un uomo molto romantico e tenero. Come si è visto molte volte nel modo in cui protegge e sostiene la sua in tutto quello che fa. C'è anche il familiare a lavorare con la stessa persona e con una connessione intima con loro, che aiuta con la recitazione. Ciò sarebbe particolarmente rilevante per Rob e Kristen, e gli ultimi due film che hanno appena finito insieme. Joanne ha parlato di questo se stessa, e come lavorare con Paul ha reso le cose più semplici determinate;

Joanne Woodward: ". Familiarità ... Molto spesso si deve lavorare con qualcuno che non conosci, e una parte di verità sullo schermo è avere la verità di un rapporto e di essere confortevole con qualcuno è molto difficile per la fabbricazione di Se '. non ho mai incontrato qualcuno e devi essere intimo con loro, e io non intendo solo l'intimità sessuale, ma confortevole qualcuno di toccare o di interrompere la loro pena, e che è costruito se sei sposata con qualcuno. Tutta la storia e si dovrà lavorare su tutti è proprio lì. "

Potete vedere dove voglio arrivare questo non è vero? La verità dietro di essere in grado di portare via buona chimica in un film, è se è lì per cominciare. Ed il ragazzo ha spesso detto quanto sia 'buona' Rob e Kristen chimica è stata sin dal primo provino, a destra attraverso il primo film e ha continuato da allora.
Non è possibile falso ciò che non c'è pura e semplice. Per stessa ammissione Joanne Woodward, il motivo per il suo lavoro con suo marito Paolo era così credibile e reale, è semplicemente perché non è possibile falso quel tipo di intimità - è di essere già lì. La passione e la rabbia può anche derivare da emozioni profondamente formatosi tra i due attori principali, in modo che qualcuno suggerisce semplicemente "E 'perché sono bravo a recitare' bene che è molto sbagliato davvero. La connessione emotiva Rob e Kristen hanno come Edward e Bella, è completamente diverso dal ruolo di dire Tyler Hawkins in 'Remember Me'. I critici trovato Rob in qualità eccezionale come Tyler, ma la sua chimica con Ally interpretato da Emilie de Ravin mancava la spontinatety delle confessioni appassionato di Edward e sguardi profondi di amore, che passano tra lui e Bella. Potrebbe Joanne effettivamente dire la verità? Naturalmente quelli che non saranno d'accordo con questo paragone, sono quelli ancora velleità sulla possibilità che è tutto fumo e specchi. chimica credibile che Kristen e Rob deriva proprio dalla buona recitazione ...

Acqua per elefanti è un altro film in cui Rob una volta di più, indossa il cappello del piombo romantico (cosa Paul Newman era molto familiare) accanto a Reese Witherspoon. E anche se hanno un rapporto amichevole stupefacente - ancora una volta i critici si sono trovati d'amore tutta l'atmosfera del film e di agire di Rob, ma ha trovato la storia d'amore tra Marlena e Jacob privi di una certa scintilla. Potrebbe essere stato l'epoca del film (insieme nel 1930), dove gli uomini e le donne sembrano essere soppresso quando si trattava di scambi appassionato, essere il motivo dietro la mancanza di scintilla - chi lo sa? Ciò che è molto certo è che Rob e Kristen fatto Edward e Bella venuto a vita fuori dalle pagine del libro una serie giovane adulto. Non solo, ma la loro chimica cinetica - la scintilla tra loro, provengano da tale sviluppo e si trasformò in qualcosa di molto profondo e significativo per entrambi.
Non tutti hanno la fortuna di incontrare un uomo o una donna che non appena si guarda negli occhi, si può vedere il tuo futuro in loro. Per i fortunati farlo, tenere su con entrambe le mani e non mollare. Rob ha spesso confessato di voler lavorare con Kristen nuovamente, ma a causa della loro obblighi nei confronti della saga di Twilight che è stato un sogno impossibile. Beh, sono scuse adesso, i film sono fatti e tutto rimane è l'aspetto promozionale. Sono sicuro che quando il progetto giusto arriva, si potranno creare una squadra di nuovo. Proprio come Giovanna e Paolo, che in seguito ha continuato a star in dieci film insieme. L'ultimo nel 1990 - Mr e Mrs Bridge.

Perché i pick Joanne Woodward e Paul Newman, come la coppia di Hollywood per confrontare Rob e Kristen a? Entrambi sono persone appassionate e molto onesto, che non è andato a recitare per la fama o adulazione. Sono andati in esso a causa del loro amore per la recitazione e ha trovato una persona che aveva la stessa unità e passione, come hanno fatto. Aveva un senso di onestà e sincerità su di loro, che ha fatto appello per l'altra persona. Rob e Kristen può ben essere il moderno Paul Newman e Joanne Woodward (e questo è un male?) Entrambi amano il loro mestiere e fare film, perché credono nello script e credono di poter portare i personaggi in vita. Non sono in scena Hollywood e rifuggire da attenzione, per quanto possibile. Essi non vivono la loro vita dentro e fuori di riviste di celebrità, o camminare in aree che sarà visto e fotografato in. Essi in definitiva non credono a vendere i loro breve relazione, lo sporcare, consentendo a tutti dentro in modo che possano criticare e ridicolizzare loro.

Se non altro, avendo una visione della vita onesta e una persona accanto a te che condivide questa tesi, è una cosa molto buona e anzi mostra una amicizia e compagnia che dureranno un tempo molto, davvero molto lungo.

Il mio pensiero va infine girare a un altro commento da leggenda che era il signor (occhi blu) Newman - che riposi in pace celeste fino alla sua cara Giovanna lo raggiunge;

Paul Newman: "Ho detto ripetutamente che per le persone che hanno come poco in comune, come Giovanna ed io, abbiamo un matrimonio straordinariamente buono. Noi siamo gli attori. Noi facciamo le foto e che circa il tutto che abbiamo in comune. Forse è sufficiente. Le mogli non devono sentirsi obbligati ad accompagnare i rispettivi mariti per una partita di pallone, i mariti si guarda un po 'sciocco partecipanti pause caffè del mattino con le mogli quartiere quando la maggior parte degli uomini sono fuori al lavoro. Marito e moglie devono avere interessi separati, coltivare diversi tipi di amici e di non imporre alle altre ... Non si può passare una vita intera il fiato sul collo a vicenda ... Siamo molto, persone molto diverse e tuttavia in qualche modo ci si nutriva di queste differenze vario e invece di che ci separa, ha reso il legame complesso molto più forte. "
* Estratti da; Newmans Luck e Crossing i ponti con la Newmans .*

Le persone che credono Rob e Kristen dovrebbero essere tra loro ... tutto il tempo, vivono in un mondo surreale. Erano tutto è perfetto ritratto - una fantasia, perché è così che credono che una coppia dovrebbe essere - quando non lo è. Ci sono momenti in cui Rob e Kristen non sarà sempre con loro; impegni di lavoro, altre persone che circondano le loro vite, famiglie e amici sociale. Questo non è qualcosa a correre in preda al panico di massa sopra - questa è semplicemente la vita e due persone possono vivere un rapporto di grande successo / matrimonio a fare altre cose al di fuori di ogni altro. Rob e Kristen personaggi sono molto diversi uno dall 'altro, e questo è il motivo per cui lavoro. Hanno differenze di opinioni e punti di vista diversi e prospettive nella vita. Per cercare di fare in un giorno moderno Barbie e Ken, tutti di plastica e falso, mostra la profondità della comprensione reale quando si tratta di rapporti e di amore. E questi sono i rapporti falsi là fuori.

T.

Thursday, 19 May 2011

Rob and Kristen - Will the truth set them free?

Today i find myself in a bit of a uber bitchy mood today. I know, what's new right?
Gone but not entirely, is the soppy heart and flowers swooning for just a few minutes, while i stamp out a solution for my snark and sarcasm.

I was reading my emails, yeah a glutton for punishment. When something hit me as i read a fairly lengthy opinion from a person; who rightly has the right to air and express their opinion, over and old post 'What really happened in Rome.' It struck me then just how passionate some people still feel over a time period (October 2008) when there was indeed a strained atmosphere between Rob and Kristen. After spending time posting up a soppy account of Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward and how their relationship spanned 50 yrs yesterday, seeing this post in my inbox discussing an older topic...well i just had to respond.

Now i am not going to go bashing anyone - not of the entertainment end anyhow (Nonstens are a hobby and let's face it, they bring it on themselves) but i am talking about an actor who was linked with Kristen before 'Pattinson-gate' Michael Angarano...some people will not let the guy live in peace without the need to bring him to my attention.

Look, it will be a topic that will most likely be talked to death, but people really need to let the guy go...move on. Do something else other than discuss a romance that for all intents and purposes, was not all that it was seen by the media, and indeed fans of Mr Angarano. What ever took place at the event in Rome in 2008; has been and gone, it's over and done with. To then explain to me what you believe was said in the car! I have read to the point of blindness, various reports; all more elaborate than the next. Wronging Kristen, wronging Mike and indeed wronging Rob, because he is the horrendous big bad wolf that stepped in between the loving couple and split them up.
I can understand the interest that brings 'new' fans having the need to know every single gritty detail of Kristen's life prior to 'Pattinson-gate' and how she was fairly 'comfortable' showing PDA with her boyfriend at the time...really?
Kristen was comfortable showing PDA?

You will find that Kristen Stewart has never been comfortable showing PDA; has never been comfortable giving the nosy Paparazzi an inch, never mind feel it necessary to enter into the world of the 'papped for attention' hungry fame seeking celebrities; who can't go a day without being seen. She disliked the attention before and she dislikes the attention even more now. Difference being; she has had some years to get used to the paparazzi attention, has got used to the bullshit flung at her and has got used to nosy fans always shoving camera phones in her face when she walks through an airport. To suggest that it was the dislike of the media attention when before she welcomed in whilst with Michael is incredibly naive, when it is very clear she never welcomed it into her life. Yes, Kristen's life changed dramatically following Twilight and the frenzy that surrounded it - she became more well known in the circles of industry than before. Was spoken about more in the media; mainly because of her 'sexual chemistry' with her co star and most likely it did put stress and strain between herself and Mike. But once again, it's not in the hands of the fans to condemn anyone for this.
People need to remember one thing; as far as anyone is concerned, what happened between Kristen and Mike is all subject to speculation. Sure, we can point the finger and believe something incredibly sordid happened, but clearly that is just eating into the realm of badly written fan fiction. Do i believe Kristen had a deep and loving relationship with her boyfriend before Rob? Based on my views and understanding in Body Language...ah no sorry, i don't. There is a subtle difference between someone who is with a person and it's a very easy established relationship, than someone who has an instant kinetic attraction with you, that literally changes the way you feel about yourself and the person you are with. I have every faith in my belief that age played a key factor in a lot that went on from 2008 to 2009. Rob seems to be viewed by some as the main reason Kristen and Mike split up, when really it takes two people to make a relationship work and one make it stop. Who should be blamed? No one.

Why?
Because when you don't have a steady, strong relationship with someone who has every faith and trust in you, then your relationship can withstand anything - trust me, even in Hollywood.

Kristen was very young when all this happened and in life. Usually a couple who become romantically involved at such a young age - it's hormones plus social and mental growth, that tend to change their views in life as they get older. Kristen would have struggled emotionally; mainly because if her heart wasn't already captured, then she wouldn't have had anything to feel guilty for. Rob would not have had the need to confess about;

"You're gonna make an effort with someone then it has to be that one person and that's it. And so...like ah, i guess I'm similar to him in that respect."

And then look just as guilty. If Kristen was so in love with her boyfriend; then there would never have been any need to feel guilty or the need for fans to try and blame someone for all of this? The guilt lies nowhere - you need to have a strong relationship to mourn its loss.
I have every faith that what happened between Rob and Kristen, happened because Kristen was willing to enter into a relationship with him. There was no stealing, there was in infidelity, there was no massive break up with PDA being shown all over the place. There was no 'agreement' for it to end or another to begin, because it would make good PR for Summit and the movies.

It happened for a reason and that reason is very plain to see. As much as some still mourn the loss of Michael Angarano; he has had the good grace to not make something out of a time in his life that is there no more. Kristen still avoids PDA by the way. Yes there are times she can't avoid it and for over two years now she along with Rob, have tried to keep as much of their private life out of the media attention and away from any kind of PDA. So really, she hasn't changed at all in my opinion.

Actions speak louder than words, and the actions of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have always shown deep and respectful care towards each other. Rob has always tried to protect Kristen from whatever is thrown at her and Kristen has always been respectful of Rob and what he has had to go through. If people want to blame Rob for a time when there was enough stress happening; with the first major movie franchise either had been personal involved in (You can't count Harry Potter simply because Rob was just a co-star and not the main lead) then i can't change that point of view.
I see two people who found each other just like any other couple find each other, with the exception that their lives are subject to a lot of fans interest and speculation. As much as we can go over the past time and time again; it's not going to change the outcome, and the outcome has been Rob and Kristen giving love a chance and welcoming it with open arms. IF one day they both decide to sit down and write about their relationship and how and when it happened; many people i guarantee will be interested in buying a copy of that autobiography. But until then, Rome was a time when they both struggled with a lot emotionally, and i personally feel that Michael Angarano was not necessarily the forefront of the stress or the break up of the Mike and Kristen relationship. Or Kristen punching him before she exited the car, or Rob being the one that came between them...

You can't come between something that isn't emotionally and physically there.
T.

SPOILER (click to view)
Rob e Kristen - La verità di renderlo libero?

Oggi mi trovo in un po 'di uber oggi umore stronza. Lo so, cosa c'è di nuovo diritto?
Gone ma non del tutto, è il cuore sciocco e fiori deliquio per pochi minuti, mentre io debellare una soluzione per il mio Snark e sarcasmo.

Stavo leggendo la mia mail, yeah ghiotto di punizione. Quando qualcosa mi ha colpito come ho letto un parere abbastanza lungo da una persona, che ha giustamente il diritto di aria e di esprimere il proprio parere, al di vecchi post 'Che cosa è realmente accaduto a Roma.' Mi ha colpito poi solo come appassionato alcune persone si sentono ancora in un periodo di tempo (ottobre 2008) quando ci fu davvero un clima teso tra Rob e Kristen. Dopo il trascorrere del tempo postando su un conto sciocco di Paul Newman e Joanne Woodward e come il loro rapporto di spanning 50 anni ieri, vedendo questo post nel mio inbox discutere di un argomento vecchio ... così ho dovuto rispondere.

Ora non ho intenzione di andare chiunque bashing - non del comunque fine di intrattenimento (Nonstens sono un hobby e ammettiamolo, la portano su di sé), ma io sto parlando di un attore che è stato collegato con Kristen prima 'Pattinson-gate' Michael Angarano ... alcune persone non permetterà che il ragazzo vivere in pace senza la necessità di portarlo alla mia attenzione.

Guarda, sarà un argomento che molto probabilmente sarà discusso a morte, ma la gente ha realmente bisogno di lasciar andare il ragazzo ... andare avanti. Fare qualcosa di altro che discutere di una storia d'amore che per tutti gli effetti, non era tutto ciò che è stato visto dai media, e infatti i fan del signor Angarano. Che cosa mai ha avuto luogo l'evento a Roma nel 2008, è stato ed andato, è tutto finito. Per poi spiegare a me quello che credi è stato detto in macchina! Ho letto fino al punto di cecità, diverse relazioni, tutte le più elaborato di quello successivo. Kristen torto, torto Mike e davvero torto Rob, perché egli è il terribile lupo cattivo che è intervenuta tra la coppia di innamorati e dividerle in su.

Posso capire l'interesse che porta 'nuovi' tifosi che hanno la necessità di conoscere ogni singolo dettaglio grintoso della vita di Kristen prima 'Pattinson-gate' e come lei è stata abbastanza 'confortevole' mostrando PDA con il suo fidanzato al momento ... veramente ?
Kristen era confortevole mostrando PDA?

Troverete che Kristen Stewart non è mai stato comodo mostrando PDA, non è mai stato comodo dare la ficcanaso Paparazzi di un centimetro, non importa sentire la necessità di entrare nel mondo del 'papped di attenzione' affamati in cerca di fama celebrità, che non possono andare un giorno senza essere visto. Non le piaceva l'attenzione prima e che non le piace l'attenzione ancora di più adesso. Differenza che, lei ha avuto alcuni anni per abituarmi a conoscenza paparazzi, ha utilizzato per le stronzate gettò verso di lei e ha usato per i fan curiosi sempre spingendo telefoni cellulari con fotocamera nel suo viso quando cammina in un aeroporto. Per suggerire che era l'avversione della attenzione dei media quando prima ha accolto in mentre con Michael è incredibilmente ingenuo, quando è molto chiaro che non ha mai lo accolse nella sua vita. Sì, la vita di Kristen cambiata radicalmente a seguito di Twilight e la frenesia che lo circondava - è stata più noto nei circoli dell'industria di prima. Si è parlato di più nei media, soprattutto a causa della sua 'chimica sessuale' con la sua stella co e molto probabilmente lo ha fatto mettere lo stress e la tensione tra lei e Mike. Ma ancora una volta, non è nelle mani dei tifosi di condannare nessuno per questo.

La gente ha bisogno di ricordare una cosa, per quanto qualcuno è interessato, quello che è successo tra Kristen e Mike è tutto soggetto a speculazione. Certo, si può puntare il dito e credere qualcosa di incredibilmente sordido successo, ma è chiaro che è solo mangiare, nel regno della fan fiction scritti male. Non credo che Kristen ha avuto un rapporto profondo e amorevole con il suo fidanzato prima di Rob? Sulla base delle mie opinioni e la comprensione in Body Language ... ah no scusa, non lo faccio. C'è una sottile differenza tra qualcuno che è con una persona ed è un rapporto molto facile stabilire, rispetto a chi ha una immediata attrazione cinetico con voi, che cambia letteralmente il vostro modo di sentire su di te e la persona che sono con. Ho piena fiducia nella mia convinzione che l'età gioca un fattore chiave in una partita che si allontanava 2008 al 2009. Rob sembra essere visto da alcuni come la ragione principale Kristen e Mike si separano, quando in realtà ci vogliono due persone per far funzionare un rapporto e una farla smettere. Chi dovrebbe essere accusato? Nessuno.

Perché?
Perché quando non si dispone di un costante, forte relazione con qualcuno che ha ogni fede e fiducia in te, allora il vostro rapporto in grado di sopportare qualsiasi cosa - la fiducia di me, anche a Hollywood.

Kristen era molto giovane quando tutto questo è accaduto e nella vita. Di solito una coppia che diventa romanticamente coinvolto in così giovane età - è più ormoni della crescita sociale e mentale, che tendono a cambiare le loro opinioni sulla vita che invecchiano. Kristen avrebbe lottato emotivamente, soprattutto perché se il suo cuore non era già stato catturato, allora non avrebbe avuto nulla a sentirsi in colpa per. Rob non avrebbe avuto il bisogno di confessare circa;

"Stai andando a fare uno sforzo con qualcuno, allora deve essere che una sola persona e il gioco è fatto. E così ah ... come, credo di essere simile a lui in questo senso."

E poi, guarda altrettanto colpevole. Se Kristen era così innamorato di lei fidanzato, quindi non ci sarebbe mai stato alcun bisogno di sentirsi in colpa o la necessità per i tifosi per cercare di incolpare qualcuno per tutto questo? La colpa sta da nessuna parte - è necessario avere un forte rapporto di piangere la loro perdita.

Ho piena fiducia che quello che è successo tra Robert e Kristen, Kristen è successo perché era disposto a entrare in relazione con lui. Non è stato rubato, c'era in infedeltà, non è stato spezzato massiccio con PDA viene mostrato in tutto il luogo. Non c'era 'accordo' per la sua fine o un altro per cominciare, perché sarebbe bene fare pubbliche relazioni per il vertice e film.

E 'successo per un motivo e la ragione è molto semplice da vedere. Per quanto alcuni ancora piangono la perdita di Michael Angarano: ha avuto la buona grazia di non fare qualcosa da un momento nella sua vita che non c'è più. Kristen evita ancora PDA per la via. Sì, ci sono volte in cui non è possibile evitarlo e per oltre due anni ora lei insieme a Rob, hanno cercato di tenere così tanto della loro vita privata fuori della attenzione dei media e lontano da ogni tipo di PDA. Quindi, in realtà, lei non è cambiata affatto a mio parere.

Le azioni parlano più forte delle parole, e le azioni di Robert Pattinson e Kristen Stewart hanno sempre mostrato attenzione e profondo rispetto verso l'altro. Rob ha sempre cercato di proteggere da qualunque Kristen è lanciato contro di lei e Kristen è sempre stato rispettoso di Rob e ciò che ha dovuto passare. Se la gente vuole dare la colpa Rob per un tempo in cui c'era abbastanza stress accadendo, con il franchise primo film importante sia stato coinvolto in personali (non si può contare Harry Potter semplicemente perché Rob era solo un co-protagonista e non il cavo principale ) poi non riesco a cambiare questo punto di vista.

Vedo due persone che hanno trovato l'un l'altro come qualsiasi altra coppia di ritrovarci, con l'eccezione che la loro vita sono soggetti ad un sacco di interesse tifosi e della speculazione. Per quanto si può andare oltre il tempo passato e più volte, ma non cambierà il risultato, e il risultato è stato Rob e Kristen amore dando l'opportunità e accogliendolo a braccia aperte. Se un giorno tutti e due decidono di sedersi e scrivere circa il loro rapporto e come e quando è successo, molte persone mi garanzia saranno interessati ad acquistare una copia di quella autobiografia. Ma fino ad allora, Roma era un periodo in cui entrambi hanno lottato con molto emotivamente e personalmente credo che Michael Angarano non era necessariamente la prima linea di stress o la rottura del rapporto di Mike e Kristen. Oppure Kristen pugni prima che uscito dalla macchina, o Rob è quello che è venuto tra di loro ...