Jamie Dornan foto, video e interviste

« Older   Newer »
^Sere
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/2/2015, 11:17

è vero è un nome molto dolce, come lo è il papà! <3

*rosamy*
CAT_IMG Posted on 19/2/2015, 22:45

E' proprio un bel nome!
Credevo che fosse solo una somiglianza casuale.. invece ho letto che Dulcie significa proprio dolce/tenera e deriva dal latino...

marliv2004
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/2/2015, 09:04

Samy grazie per l'informazione......un nome ricercato non l'avevo mai sentito ma leggendo il significato azzeccatissima e bellissimo

marliv2004
CAT_IMG Posted on 20/2/2015, 12:00

New/Old BTS Picture of Jamie from ELLE Korea Photoshoot
(2009)

JDLife1

chrisvidaltenomaa:Throwing it back to when @danicalo and I spent a day with Jamie Dornan, I think it was 2009… #timeflies #jamiedornan

Fonte

Lorelai Lò
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/2/2015, 15:15

Dulcie...
Bellissimo nome per una bambina, bellissimo papà ( e mamma naturalmente)
Forse sarà nel codice genetico femminile andare in brodo di giuggiole quando si vede la dolcezza di un uomo con un bambino e quindi come non avere gli occhi a cuoricino vedendo le foto di Jamie con sua figlia?
*.*
La mia preferita è quella in cui le sta sbaciucchiando e non gli si vede il volto, chissà forse perché mi sembra un attimo rubato di forte intimità, dolcezza e normalità

marliv2004
CAT_IMG Posted on 21/2/2015, 17:46

Lore prove le stesse emozioni!!!!

marliv2004
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/2/2015, 11:01

tumblr_nk5k8enmdb1txpkqvo3_500

tumblr_nk5k8enmdb1txpkqvo4_500

tumblr_nk5k8enmdb1txpkqvo5_500

tumblr_nk5k8enmdb1txpkqvo6_500

tumblr_nk5k8enmdb1txpkqvo2_500

tumblr_nk5k8enmdb1txpkqvo1_500

Fonte

Giuro potrei svenire!!!!!

tumblr_nk5zbyOYaE1txpkqvo1_500

Fonte

marliv2004
CAT_IMG Posted on 22/2/2015, 11:29

La perfezione!!!!

tumblr_nk4x5uwoiF1txpkqvo1_500
tumblr_nk4x5uwoiF1txpkqvo2_500

Fonte

WOOOOOW!!!!

tumblr_nk4t1xyEMC1txpkqvo1_500

Fonte

marliv2004
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/2/2015, 10:47

Jamie Talks About 'Jadotville'

187~1

Jamie Dornan will be shaking off his Fifty Shades Of Grey persona to play an officer leading a United Nations Irish army unit that went to the Congo in 1961.

"It’s not Christian Grey in uniform," the actor joked.

The film’s about the Siege Of Jadotville and is based on real-life events, concerning a series of civil wars that cost 100,000 lives in the botched decolonisation of what had been the Belgian Congo.

Dornan will play Pat Quinlan in a David-and-Goliath story of how the outnumbered Irish unit he led faced 3,000 troops loyal to the Katangese prime minister.

"There was unrest and the officer and his men were fighting French and Belgian mercenaries," Dornan told me. He added that there was another problem — with the United Nations practically abandoning the men.

"The UN wouldn’t send more ammunition and the film’s about how these men coped. It’s as different as you can get from Fifty Shades," the actor said.

Fonte

marliv2004
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/2/2015, 11:55

New/Old Fan Picture from Alfred Dunhill Links Championship Golf Party
(October 2014)

JDornanLife

Fonte

New Pictures of Jamie from Today
(February 22)

JDornanLife

canerdaywood: "Omg. Life. Made. Lovely, sweet bloke. Met him at the @fishwifestudio launch at #frenchhouse #jamiedornan"

JDornanLife3 JDornanLife2

Fonte

New Interview of Jamie with Huffington Post UK

jpg

Jamie Dornan could be forgiven for keeping quiet on the subject of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’. With so much hype around the film in general, and his enigmatic character Christian Grey in particular, every word he utters has been jumped on dissected, with some critics of the film saying it advocates sexual abuse, and others complaining it doesn’t reflect the world of submission and dominance.

However, when he sat down with HuffPost UK last week for his very, very last interview for the film, he put up a passionate defence of the world that many cinema-goers will be witnessing for the first time.

“The thing about it is, it’s very legit,” he exclaims, admitting that he knew nothing about the world of BDSM before he had to do his research for the film, and ended up in someone else’s red room – “an interesting Tuesday night” he remembers.

“My whole thing about that world is that no one’s dragging you into it, it’s not prostitution, there’s no pimps involved,” he goes on.

“There are as many men as women who are submissives. They’ve chosen it, they want it that’s what they’ve asked for, that’s what they’re into, and we can’t bemoan them for being into that.”

Beautiful word that, bemoan. He’s still pondering…

“Some people like that, and it’s often very powerful people, and it’s often people like Christian Grey who are submissives actually. He was a submissive in the story for a long time. So, it’s people who exert power all day at work, and work finishes and they want to release themselves of all power, and I understand that.”

Jamie’s frowning now, removing his baseball cap and ruffling his hair in concentration.

“I’m having to defend it a lot,” he looks sheepish suddenly, about having such a strong opinion of something he's so new to. “I’m not into it, I play a character who’s into it, it wouldn’t do it for me either way, but I can understand people who are into it.

“The whole movement of S&M is built around trust, and if it goes beyond, if a man or woman is too close to it becoming pain rather than pleasure, there’s a word, that’s what safe words are for, and then if it goes too far, there’s a word and it stops.

“And they’re really serious about that, there’s no sense of saying the safe word but keeping going, the whole thing is built around that. I’m so defensive of it, because no one’s doing it against their will, it’s all consensual, that’s all I can say about it.”

What about all those people set on judgement of the film, before it even came out? He shrugs.

“Of course, but fucking hell, people are… idiots.”

And there you have it. Meanwhile, of his own role, following that of serial killer Paul Spector in BBC drama ‘The Fall’, he says he’s not that worried about typecasting… yet.

“I consider Spector and Christian Grey to be very different characters and hopefully I haven’t given the same performance twice,” he ruminates.

“I get why people make comparisons, but for me they’re both very intriguing, complicated characters who are tortured, but for very different reasons.

“Of course, but playing sexual sadists for life? Probably not, I don’t want to, but I’m very happy exploring characters who are hard to get inside the mind of, and to understand, and that will always appeal to me, but I also think I have something a little bit lighter in there, and I would like to play somebody at some stage who’s not fucked up.”

Fonte

Eddie Redmayne Talks About Jamie and 'Fifty Shades of Grey'

Video

Long before his Oscar glory, Eddie Redmayne was roommates with another actor whose career was then on the rise – Jamie Dornan.

"We used to come to LA and we'd go and we'd sort of rent somewhere or stay on friends' floors and go to auditions and fail to get parts," Eddie told Access Hollywood's Billy Bush on the Oscars red carpet on Sunday night.

Eddie – who won the Oscar for Best Actor – said the "Fifty Shades of Grey" star is one of his "best mates," but he admitted he hasn't had the opportunity to see his pal's blockbuster film.

"I haven't seen the film yet because I've been shooting a film in London, but of course we've spoken about it," he explained. "I think it was quite an extraordinary experience for him."

Newlywed Eddie – who married Hannah Bagshawe in December – told Billy he's unsure if his wife will see "Fifty Shades."

"I'd have to ask her," he said. "I think it's a bit weird when it's your friend."

Fonte

Il Premio Oscar #EddieRedmayne parla del grande amico
#JamieDornan!!

Traduzione QUI

marliv2004
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/2/2015, 12:54

New/Old Picture from New York
(February 2015)

JDLife%2B2

Jamie with make-up artist Charlotte Tilbury

Fonte

New/Old Fan Picture from Belfast
(December 26, 2014)

JDLife%2B1

Fonte

marliv2004
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/2/2015, 13:42

B-dS1h2IcAAcfjq

Fonte

B9Q1aenCEAE1_Eu B9Q1aenCEAE1_Eu B9Q1aenCEAE1_Eu

Quando vedi queste cose non esiste più niente!!!!!
Rob e Kris chi sono????
Mi fa solo inkazzare tanti anni a sperare in qualcosa che si è disintegrato davanti ai nostri occhi!!!!!
Questo è il vero amore!!!!

*rosamy*
CAT_IMG Posted on 24/2/2015, 23:30

Che meraviglia!! *-*

CITAZIONE (marliv2004 @ 24/2/2015, 13:42) 
Quando vedi queste cose non esiste più niente!!!!!
Rob e Kris chi sono????
Mi fa solo inkazzare tanti anni a sperare in qualcosa che si è disintegrato davanti ai nostri occhi!!!!!
Questo è il vero amore!!!!

A chi lo dici Mari!! Non saprei quantificare quanto ho sperato, per loro, una famiglia come quella di Jamie e Amalia!:(

marliv2004
CAT_IMG Posted on 25/2/2015, 09:20

A chi lo dici......sono stati una delusione totale entrambi!!!
Eppure nonostante tutto non riesco a non seguirli è come se mi fossi affezionata a loro....assurdo ma ė così !!!
Jamie e Amelia sono innamoratissimi e dal loro amore è nata una creatura stupenda "Dulcie" tantissima ammirazione per loro!!!

marliv2004
CAT_IMG Posted on 25/2/2015, 10:56

New/Old Picture of Jamie with Photographers Hunter & Gatti

JDornanLife

Fonte

485 replies since 28/10/2014, 10:27   7626 views